Our people make the difference. Baker Street Advisors, LLC has a team of professionals with deep
expertise in the fields of investment management, tax and financial planning. Our blend of superior
technical skills and strong inter-personal skills enable us to help our clients successfully address
complex financial challenges.
Select a name to view bio.
- Jeff Colin, Partner
- Jim Milligan, Managing Director
- Michael van den Akker, Partner
- Chris Wilkens, Partner
- Ann Thalman, Chief Operating Officer
- Luis Ayala, Manager
- Jeff Bardini, Manager
- Patrick Burke, Vice President
- Jennifer Bonvechio, Vice President of Client Services
- Susan Caston, Tax Manager
- Emilee Copeland, Analyst
- Patty Gibbons, Vice President
- Liberty Efird, Vice President
- Alison Elliott, Manager
- Jenny Lee Woodworth, Tax/Administrative Assistant
- Catherine Less, Vice President
- May Ly, Manager
- Rob McFadden, Manager
- Madeline Rogers, Vice President
- Shelby Rogers McGowan, Vice President
- Tara Sahdev, Analyst
- Laila Savelis, Administrative Assistant
- Gene Schwartz, Manager
- John Siu, Reporting Manager
- Rhonda Thomas, Vice President
- Wendy Umphrey, Vice President
- JP Walsh, Analyst
Jeff Colin founded Baker Street Advisors, LLC in 2004. He is a member of the firm’s Management Committee and is the Partner in charge of the firm’s Investment Strategy Group. Jeff began his career advising some of the nation’s wealthiest families in 1991.
Prior to his current role, Jeff served as the National Head of Wealth Planning for Deutsche Bank Alex. Brown, was the Managing Director in charge of the Private Client Division of Robertson Stephens, co-founded the Investment Advisory Services Group of myCFO and worked as a Vice-President in the Private Client Services Division of Goldman Sachs.
Jeff holds an MBA from the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Business at Northwestern University and a B.S. from Northwestern University.
Email Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org